There are many ways to support the mission and work of the Florida Keys Outreach Coalition!
What items does FKOC accept by donation?
- FKOC does accept clean, gently used clothing and shoes for men, women, and children. These items may be dropped off at 2221 Patterson Ave in Key West.
- New, unopened, non-perishable food and personal hygiene items may be donated to the Loaves & Fish Food Pantry at 2221 Patterson Ave in Key West. Food professionally prepared from restaurants and catered events may also be donated for our in-shelter residents at 2221 Patterson Ave in Key West.
- FKOC works to furnish our facilities as cost-effectively as possible and accepts gently used household items such as lamps, electronics, furniture, appliances, outdoor furniture, maintenance equipment and kitchen items to be used in our housing programs. If you would like to arrange a donation of these items please contact our offices at 305-293-8189 to ensure your donation can be accepted by FKOC.
- FKOC accepts gift cards to local vendors in a variety of amounts. These may be offered to individuals with special needs such as prescription assistance, special nutritional needs not available through the food pantry, or to purchase work related clothing/tools not otherwise available.
How to contribute to FKOC financially?
Your financial support can allow FKOC to reach more community members in need! There are several ways to donate to FKOC:
- Make checks payable to FKOC at PO Box 4767, Key West, FL 33041
- Online through Paypal — Click here!
- For reoccurring gifts or estate planning please contact FKOC at 305-293-8189
How can I volunteer?
- FKOC offers several volunteer opportunities; are you looking to make a regular ongoing volunteer commitment, have a group that would like to provide a few days or hours of service, or would you like to help out with a special event? Contact us at 305-293-8189 or email us at [email protected] to discuss how you can be a part of our volunteer team!
Note: Depending on the type of volunteer service you offer FKOC may require a background check before volunteering.
The FKOC, a non-profit 501(c) (3) organization, supports its programs through local, state and federal grants, foundations, and corporate and private donations. FKOC will provide a written acknowledgement of your donation in accordance with IRS regulations. FKOC cannot provide a monetary value for physical donations. FKOC can only value the donation of money or gift cards.
Who Supports FKOC?